Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 43 - Jundiapeba, São Paulo - July 27, 2015

Hello my beautiful people!!  WOW!  Mom sent me some photos from Lake Powell.  I have the best looking family ever.  I love you guys to the moon and back.  

This week was a great week!  Not because anyone is progressing, or because we had a baptism, or because it is perfect weather, but because I have learned so much, and I have felt of His redeeming love and mercy.  Sometimes we realize we are doing everything our own way and that never works!  I read Mosiah 4:9-11 earlier this week and it brought me to the dust.  I am nothing but a helpless little human being without the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  But with it, I can be and do anything.  I know this is true.  Once again I was able to taste of His love and mercy.  I was able to be strengthened and I have a new vision for a new week!  

We were able to teach a wonderful new investigator this week.  Her name is R and has three beautiful little boys!! She is also married (HALLELUJAH!!) but her husband is a drunk and has been a burden for 14 years.  She is so humble and we showed up when she was at her breaking point.  She is a hair dresser that works under a member's home.  We taught her about the Book of Mormon and prophets.  She had a beautiful light in her eyes and I know she felt the spirit testify to her.  I am so grateful for the experience I had that night.  I felt words being put in my mouth.  I am a 19 year old girl that does not know much about life, but I was able to testify of eternal truths that would help a mother in need.  We did not even have to invite her to church.  She told us we could be certain she would be there on Sunday.  She is from the heavens and will be baptized.  

Today was the funnest P-day ever!  We all hiked up to the Pico do Urubu.  We were able to see all of Mogi das Cruzes and it was beautiful.  It was so refreshing to my soul to be in the nature.  It is where I belong!  A few sisters and I took the hard way down with all the elders.  It was pretty much through the Amazons.  I was waiting to see Tarzan fly by!!  It was the muddiest thing ever and the Elders were falling down and slipping all over!!  I left the trail with very few mud stains....skill.  I loooooved it!!!  I will breathe better for a whole week.  I will send a few pictures :)



Well family and friends!!  I love you all, and I am so excited for Mitch!!  Just a few weeks man!!  TCHAU!!


Sister Cordner xoxo

I guess she couldn't download her pictures or didn't have time but she said she would send her pictures next week.  This is the only one we received that's of her companion.


Sister Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment