Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 36 - Jundiapeba, São Paulo - June 8, 2015

Hello and Boa Tarde Família! 

Well, I just wrote an entire email and I accidently deleted it. I knew that one of these days this would happen!  This week was a good one and a tiring one!  We searched many addresses of inactive members for the church, as they are trying to organize everything and we walked a ton!  We probably found two or three houses that were correct and the house numbers here are so out of order.  It kills us!!  I also went on an awesome division with Sister Berry from Arizona.  I always learn a lot in divisions!  I caught a bad cold and I have not been sleeping very well because of the church called Congregação Cristão do Brasil that is next door.  One night they were crying and screaming and worshiping until four o'clock in the morning.  I have learned that there are many weeks in the mission when we are planting seeds left and right and there are few weeks where we harvest the good fruit.  The Lord tests our faith and diligence in the weeks of planting.  But of course, weeks like these are so necessary and can be so much fun.  This week we have been giving all of the members "missionary investigations".  We made a list of ten questions about basic doctrines in the gospel and we passed them to all of the members to ask their friends and family.  The last question is if they would like to recieve a visit from the missionaries!  We have had a lot of success with this and getting a lot of references!!  WOOHOO!!  I love to work with the members.  It is the best way to do missionary work!  Well, I love you all and I miss you all!  I cannot believe that little Maddy did baptisms in the temple for the first time this week!  I hope you all have a great week!


Sister Cordner xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment