Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 32 -Guarulhos, São Paulo - May 11, 2015




Mother's Day Skyping with Sister Cordner

Oh my family!  It was so amazing being able to talk with you all yesterday!  I feel renewed and ready to get back to work because I have seen all of your smiling faces!  I just feel so proud to call all of you mine :)

Well false-alarm.  I thought I had dengue and I had all of the beginning symptoms, but thanks to my amazing and very humble Bishop Oliveira I recieved a simple blessing yesterday in his office and I feel absolutley good as new.  I have a strong testimony of the power of the priesthood.  I was not only feeling sick physically, but I was also feeling a little bit sick spiritually.  Heavenly Father knew this and He let me see that His power could cure both types of sicknesses.  I am so grateful for the worthy priesthood holders in my life and in my mission.  

This week Sister Andrade and I have been really trying to have meaningful and spiritual experiences in our personal and companionship studies.  This was a challenge that Elder Clayton gave to us and let me tell you all, it is amazing what a difference it makes!  After studying with Sister Andrade every day, I feel like I have put on spiritual armor to defend the gospel truths that I know to be true.  And when I teach throughout the day, the words flow from my mouth with more spiritual power.  I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon, I know it is the word of God.  

I am sorry that I do not have many stories to tell after talking to you all yesterday, but I am excited to work hard this week!  Happy, Happy Birthday to Mitch this week! Oh my heart drops when I think he will be 18!!!  WOW.  I love ya man, have a great week!  

Love, Sister Cordner

Please pray for:

Vivian, and her courage to make her own choices and leave the church Universal.
Vitor,  that he can keep praying to recognize his answer.
Nayane, that she can continue reading the Book of Mormon and praying to be baptized on May 30!


THANK YOU ALL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment